Did you know that there are over 1.2 billion Mobile web users globally?
There are over 11million mobile internet users in Australia
Many people prefer to access the Internet via mobile devices as opposed to desktop or laptop computers.
If your website is not optimised for mobile use chances are you are losing valuable clients to your competitors.
In the first week of operation, Domino's Pizza's dedicated mobile site took more than $1 million in orders.
So it’s time for you to capitalize on this growth and obsession with mobile use, get the mobile site that your company deserves.
Chances are your clients are googling your business using their mobile device so let us make it easy for them to view your site and contact you ASAP
Vixen Internet Solutions can design and develop a mobile website that:
- Provides easy viewing
- Fast load time due to simpler mobile friendly formatting
- One simple easy "click to call"
- One simple easy "click to email"
- One simple easy "click to maps" to locate your business
We can include a QR code on your mobile site for you...
QR Codes can be utilised by adding to any printed marketing materials, flyers, brochures, stationary etc.
By simply adding a QR Code to your business card the recipient can scan and transfer your details into their phone with one touch.
Within these codes are embedded any details that you wish e.g.
- A link to your website or mobile website
- Links to Facebook, Twitter accounts etc.
- Recipes via a recipe page on your website
- Special offers
- Competition details
- YouTube Marketing videos specifically for your business
- Contact details
- Details of events or conferences
- Operating, installation or maintenance details
- The process for hiring your services
- Directions to your business
- Customer feedback forms
The options are limitless; almost anything can be embedded into a QR Code that we design specifically for your requirements.