Search Engine Optimisation
A common misconception of search engine marketing is that all you have to do is submit your website and then you're done. Almost everyone who has tried to this can tell you, it takes more than that to achieve a good ranking. Search engine marketing, and more specifically, search engine optimisation is an ongoing process.
Simply submitting your site and then hoping for the best is not an effective strategy. Instead, you must understand the process to achieving top rankings in the major search engines, and then do something about it. To industry insiders, this process is known as search engine optimisation or SEO.
For improved search engine visibility and market awareness, increased online leads and sales, we will implement the following tactics for your search engine marketing program. Our focus is on RESULTS!
- Identify measurable client objectives - Improved search engine rankings, leads and sales
- Perform competitive analysis - Identifies current position in relation to competitors
- Perform keyword analysis and research - Determines target phrases for maximum impact
- Perform site analysis - Defines technology requirements for optimisation and whether there are any barriers to overcome with current site architecture or structure to indexing
- Produce Plan - Outlines final target keyword phrase list and specific mix of Search Engine Marketing tactics for achieving objectives
- Perform SEO - Includes optimisation of code on appropriate pages of current site and may include creation of additional content specific pages. We'll either perform optimization directly or work with your web development team and guide implementation
- Monitor and Report - We can analyse site log statistics and also produce a SEO report to document current positions of target phrases on the major search engines
- Refine and Improve – Continuous pursuit to meet and exceed expectations involves using ongoing monitoring intelligence to adjust optimisation and to re-submit only as necessary